Every weekend I wake up craving roasted potatoes, and more often than not I crave them at some point during the week, too.
There are few things better than a perfectly crisp potato dipped in a sauce of some kind. I prefer a creamy one. This recipe is great because not only can these roasted potatoes be a great breakfast addition, but they’re great as a dinner side too.
Perfectly seasoned with salt and pepper, and a bit of paprika to compliment the paprika mayo, these babies are winners. For the paprika mayo is a nice balance of spices, a perfect compliment to the potatoes.
ALSO, this is such a simple recipe that is hands-off for the majority of the time, so easy peasy lemon squeezey. Hope you all enjoy! Good luck refraining from eating all of these straight off the tray.
Roasted Potatoes with Paprika Mayo
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 - 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces (or you can quarter them if you like the pieces bigger, just increase the cooking time) and boil in salted water until they’re tender - approx. 5-10 minutes depending on the size you cut them.
- Strain the potatoes and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake at 450℉ for 30-45 minutes, mixing every 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the mayo, paprika, juice of ½ a lemon, minced garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl — stir to combine.
- When the potatoes are done, sprinkle with chopped parsley and a bit of paprika. Serve with the paprika mayo.