Creamy spinach artichoke dip is the OG dip.
I could sit for hours just nonchalantly dipping various dip vehicles (e.g. bread, chips, etc.) into this skillet of yumminess. Made amazingly creamy with cream cheese, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, along with the chopped spinach and artichokes, it's a winner.
This has been my favorite kind of dip for as long as I can remember. I used to make trips to California Pizza Kitchen and the Melting Pot specifically for it. Now that I live in Brooklyn and those restaurants aren't as accessible, and I want to be able to dig into some creamy spinach artichoke dip on demand; so here we are.
Not only is this great for any average day, but now that it's football season, it can be on repeat on Sunday's. If this isn't necessarily your jam, highly recommend this jalapeño corn queso.
Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 stick 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoon mayo
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 jar 6 oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 oz frozen spinach thawed
- Salt + pepper
- Dipping vehicles: bread chips, veggies
- Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until it all comes together.
- Spoon into a non-stick oven safe pan or cast iron skillet + bake for 25 minutes (until it's bubbly and slightly browned).
- Serve with your favorite dipping vehicle (bread, chips, veggies, etc.)