Let me just start by saying that this lemony whipped feta dip is so. freaking. good. Creamy, salty feta mixed with bright lemon juice, olive oil, spices & herbs. I could sit for hours dipping pita bread or veggies into this.
The best part of this lemony whipped feta dip you ask? Well, how good it tastes. But aside from that, the second best (or tied for first?) part is that this is made all in the food processor. No need for various bowls, tools, etc. Just the one. Lovely, right?
That alone makes it ideal to be eaten any time, any day. While the flavor is on the brighter side with the addition of lemon, it's still a crazy cozy. So if you're reading this in the fall, grab some fuzzy socks, and if you're reading this in the summer, grab some flip flops - and chill.
Lemony Whipped Feta Dip
- 6 oz block of feta cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese room temp
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Zest of ½ a lemon + 1 tablespoon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch of salt pepper, and red pepper flakes
- Pita + veggies for serving
- In a food processor, combine the feta, cream cheese, lemon zest + juice and garlic. Pulse to combine while slowly pouring in the olive oil.
- Once smooth, pulse in the dill, oregano, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Once all combined, move to a bowl & serve with pita and/or fresh veggies (peppers, carrots, cauliflower, etc.).