Over the summer, ice cream is almost a daily thing for me, which only makes this recipe all the more useful. Not only is this recipe lip smacking good because well, it's ice cream, but it's also amazing because there are only three ingredients and it's no-churn.
No-churn ice cream is a fool-proof method that allows you to whip it up at night and wake up in the morning able to dig in (if you're into ice cream for breakfast) or make it during the day and have a finished creation a few hours later. There are very few steps, it's creamy, sweet, and everything you want from an ice cream.
This recipe features juicy sweet mangoes. I used three, but to be completely frank, I am not the best at slicing mangoes, so I may not have gotten the most out of them. Overall, you need two cups of pureed mango.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I did for a few weeks to come -- unless you scarf it down in a few days. I won't judge 🙂
No-Churn Creamy Mango Ice Cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups pureed & strained mangoes approx. 3 mangoes
- With a mixer, combine the sweetened condensed milk and heavy whipping cream until it forms fluffy peaks.
- Puree and strain the mangoes (I recommend straining it to ensure a smooth ice cream texture).
- To the whipped mixture, fold in the 2 cups of mango puree until combined.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container, and patiently wait approximately 5 hours to dig in!