I'm usually one of the last people to order a salad; I don't find them very satisfying. However, this snap pea spring salad is everything I never knew I was missing.
It's filled with all the best ingredients that spring has to offer. Snap peas, cucumbers, radishes, and the best part - creamy burrata cheese. Am I the only one that wants to practically swim in burrata cheese? Or use it as my pillow? It's just so lush. Someone please tell me I'm not alone there!
It's also topped off with a delicious and bright lemony vinaigrette that perfectly compliments the other ingredients and makes them shine.
Am I on a lemon kick lately? Maybe.....definitely. I can't help it.
You can also add a protein to to this springy salad to make it more of a meal. I would recommend shrimp or some grilled chicken!
Snap Pea and Burrata Spring Salad
- 8 oz snap peas about 2 ½ cups - stems removed
- 2 mini cucumbers or one large, shaved
- 1 box / bag arugula
- 2-4 balls fresh burrata cheese
- 1 bunch radishes thinly sliced
- 1 lemon zest + juice
- 1 small shallot minced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- Salt & pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, snap peas, cucumbers, and radishes.
- In a bowl or jar to make the vinaigrette, combine the lemon zest and juice, shallot, olive oil, dill, salt and pepper. Mix or shake to combine.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and gently toss to combine. Top with the burrata cheese.